Organization Obsessed is currently accepting guest post!
Types of Post We Are Looking For:
Organization Obsessed writes about a variety of content relative to homemaking. We are looking for content about:
- Meal Planning
- Time Management
- Free Printables
- Saving Money at Home
- Mom Life
However, if you have a great idea that you think would be a good fit for our site please submit your idea!
How Long Should Your Post Be:
- Current guest posts need to be a minimum of 800 words
- Use H2 & H3 subheadings
- Have at least 1 photo
How Do You Submit Guest Post Ideas?
To submit your ideas, please email me at email@example.com. I recommend having 3-5 ideas!
If we decide to accept your guest post and move forward you will hear back from us in 3-5 days, most of the time sooner!
What Happens After My Guest Post Goes Live?
We will promote your guest post on all of our social media accounts and continue to share it in the future. You should also promote the post on your accounts!
We recommend that once the post is live that you link to it in one of your relevant blog posts on your site. You may also link it to a “Featured by” or “As Seen On” page of your site! If you decide to place a link to a “featured on” page we can provide you with our logo upon request.
Guest Post Rules & Conditions
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Submitted content must only be published by Organization Obsessed. It may not be published on any other website or social media network.
- Do not copy the post to your site or any other site. This causes problems with Google and will damage your SEO as well as ours. If this occurs we will remove the post from our site.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the content submitted to Organization Obsessed does not conflict with any copyright laws. Organization Obsessed is not responsible for any infringement of external publication rights.
- Affiliate links are not permitted
- Guest posters site will be linked to up to three times. As a thank you at the beginning of the article, at the bottom in the Author Bio and once throughout the article to related content on the guest posters site.
- You may not link to a shop or store on your site. All related links must link directly to a blog post.
- Organization Obsessed does not pay for guest posts. If you decide to submit a post to us, you do so with the knowledge that no compensation will be received.
I look forward to working with you!